Co- Founder of “Aeromix”. Received her Bachelors of Science degree in IT from Vilnius University. Has more than 18 years of experience in the field of fitness and wellness. Has been working as an aerobics instructor since 1998. During those years Natalija has improved her knowledge in different fitness training seminars abroad. A frequent participant of fitness conventions in Russia, Italy, Spain and France.
Achievements and Highlights:
- Organizer of ,,EUROEDUCATION” ,,,AEROMIX” seminars and aerobic conventions, EUROFITNESSMANIA, EUROWELLNESSDAY events in Lithuania.
- Has been leading ,,Belly dance” seminars since 2008.
- Finished all Euroeducation school trainings: ,,Aeroclassic”, ,,Step” aerobic, ,,Step Master Training”, ,,Dance”, ,,Functional Training”, ,,Pilates”.
- Leads B-license training courses as well as other theoretical and practical courses for trainers to obtain an aerobic trainer’s licenses.
- A teacher of EUROEDUCATION seminars in Lithuania.