Kristina is a PhD diploma holder and a lecturer at LSU. She has more than 18 years of professional experience in fields of health promotion and fitness coaching. Frequent participant of fitness conventions in Lithuania, Moscow, France and Greece. Currently actively involved in lecturing individual and group Pilates lessons for people with different levels of physical shape. Also provides trainings and seminars for health specialists, coaches, physical therapists. Her lectures were organized not only in Lithuanian but also foreign universities.
Achievements and Highlights:
- Certified Pilates methods coach (9 years)
- Advanced Pilates Trainer – EURO EDUCATION European Fitness School
- Acquired international Body Control Pilates certificate in London in 2011
- Finished Pilates training equipment courses ( Reformer 1, Wundar Chair, Cadilac 1)
- Member of eREPS (Register of Exercise Professionals)
- Acquired EURO EDUCATION Functional Power training diploma.
- Belly Dance, Aqua, Step, Classical and other certificates
- A publisher of educational books and journals ( “The effect of physical exercises with medicine balls towards healthy human posture and muscle strength” – 2008; “Aerobics ABC” – 2011; “Pilates Warmup” – 2013. Released first Pilates DVD’s in Lithuania.