Seminar is intended for advanced aerobics and fitness instructors, physiotherapists and health professionals who allready done the workshop „Pilates Matwork Basic“ (Anatomy of Pilates exercises) and „Pilates Matwork Intermediate“ (the main and midle levels) certificates. In this seminar, you will learn the Pilates exercises Evolution, you will find more variations of exercises and how to choose the analysis of the classic J.H.Pilates created exercise biomechanics, you will dig more into the Pilates method and learn to create professionally the classe of Pilates so that classe could be smooth, safe and continuity. Also, you will learn to make easy and plastic transitions that give to your training dynamism and consistency, as well as rotary motion, which is very important for the spine and for the all joint health. During the seminar you will learn how to find and correct mistakes and that correction would be appropriate and understandable. You will get answers to all your questions. On the last day of the seminar you will take exam, which will demonstrate your professionalism as instructor of Pilates, providing quality services to your clients. Since the workshop „Pilates Matwork Intermediate“ to „Pilates Matwork Advance“, participants should practice self-study 40 hours.
Training courses will be coaching LSU Associate Professor Kristina Zaičenkovienė (Lithuania).
Attention! Who intend to participate in the seminar “Pilates Matwork Advance”, we recommend to have a basic seminar „Pilates exercises Anatomy“ level B certificate, as well you need complete seminar “Pilates Matwork Intermediate”.
Kristina Zaičenkovienė (Lithuania)
Kristina Zaičenkovienė (Lithuania)
Kristina is a PhD diploma holder and a lecturer at LSU. She has more than 18 years of professional experience in fields of health promotion and fitness coaching. Frequent participant of fitness conventions in Lithuania, Moscow, France and Greece. Currently actively involved in lecturing individual and group Pilates lessons for people with different levels of physical shape. Also provides trainings and seminars for health specialists, coaches, physical therapists. Her lectures were organized not only in Lithuanian but also foreign universities.
Achievements and Highlights:
- Certified Pilates methods coach (9 years)
- Advanced Pilates Trainer – EURO EDUCATION European Fitness School
- Acquired international Body Control Pilates certificate in London in 2011
- Finished Pilates training equipment courses ( Reformer 1, Wundar Chair, Cadilac 1)
- Member of eREPS (Register of Exercise Professionals)
- Acquired EURO EDUCATION Functional Power training diploma.
- Belly Dance, Aqua, Step, Classical and other certificates
- A publisher of educational books and journals ( “The effect of physical exercises with medicine balls towards healthy human posture and muscle strength” – 2008; “Aerobics ABC” – 2011; “Pilates Warmup” – 2013. Released first Pilates DVD’s in Lithuania.
Waiting for an interesting program:
• 16 academic hours theory and practice!
• Participant certificate!
• The ability to buy music – CDs and DVDs!
Do not forget to bring a sports outfit!
Seminar "Pilates Matwork Advance"
Fitneso mokymo centras „Aeromix“, Gedimino pr.16, Centro pasažas, 2 aukštas, Vilnius
Registration is closed
1. Pay by cash you may at Fitneso mokymo centras „Aeromix“, Gedimino pr.16, Centro pasažas, 2 aukštas, Vilnius.
2. Pay by bank transfer.
VŠĮ fitness training center Aeromix.
Company code: 300034190
Acc No LT98 7300 0100 8525 8188
Swedbank, bank code 73000
Contributions name: “The seminar” Pilates Matwork Advanced”