Certified by public enterprise Aeromix, Fitness training center
4 executive director Renata Leganovič
Under measure Nr. 2019-06-01
Regulations of Aeromix service provisions
- Service Provisions of Public enterprise Aeromix, Fitness training
center, (hereinafter Aeromix) determine the rules of providing study programs,
workshops and other events (hereinafter events) organized by Aeromix.
- Regulations are under the legal measures of the Republic of
and attendance entitlement
- Information on Aeromix and provided services is available on the website
- Any person intending to attend
events provided by Aeromix (hereinafter- participant) is obliged to
complete a registration form on the website www.aeromix.lt for a
specific event and provide details on name, surname, contact phone number and
email address and make an event attendance payment fixed by Aeromix. Payments can be made by
bank credit transfer or by cash on the commencement of the event.
- In all cases Aeromix undertakes to confirm a participant of his/ hers event attendance
by email provided.
- A participant is obliged to provide a document confirming the
payment of services at the entrance of the event to Aeromix.
and obligations of a participant
attending an event organized by Aeromix, a participant has to demonstrate a
good health and physical fitness for participation. A participant has to decide
on intensity, volume and physical effort according to his/ hers health,
physical fitness and personal goals.
attending an event a participant undertakes to:
to be under the influence of alcohol or other substances (drugs, medicines,
toxic substances) which compromise clear-headedness;
- To wear appropriate attire and foot-wear designed for sporting activity;
- To use the event equipment only as intended and
demonstrated by lectors/ hosts of the event;
administer safety guidelines, avoid consuming alcohol and usage of glass
keep personal belongings under supervision, avoid taking valuables;
not make photo and video shoots unless permitted by lectors/ hosts of the event
not disturb other participants;
- In an event of emergency immediately inform lectors/
hosts about health deterioration or trauma experienced by him/herself or other
- A participant confirms with terms and
conditions when administering payment for the event.
- The consequences of an absence
- Event fee paid by a participant is not refundable;
- In case of not being able to attend an event, If a participant
informs Aeromix not less than 48 hours before the
commencement of the event, fee can be used for other upcomming event organized
- If a participant pays for a third person, Aeromix has to
agree with his/ hers participation in advance.
- Rights and obligations of Aeromix
undertakes to provide precise information about an event on the webpage www.aeromix.lt including timings, location, program, lectors,
addendance fee and other relevant information.
has a right to change the content of an
event, commencement timings and/ or location provided a participant is informed
in advance via his/ hers means of contact. If commencement data is changed, a participant has a right to have his fee refunded;
has a right to photo and video shoot during the event;
- With lectors consent, Aeromix can share the data of an
event with participants;
- If a participant
does not respect the obligations resulting from article 8, a visitor may be
refused to participate in the event.
for health deterioration and accidents during the course of an event organized
by Aeromix falls on a participant. Aeromix does not compensate for health
related or material damage of a participant.
- Aeromix does not compensate for the loss or harm of
personal belongings. Aeromix is obliged to keep lost things for 30 days.
- In all cases a participant is obliged to compensate all
material damage with fault on his/ her part.
- With signing Rules and Regulations, a participant agrees that his/
her phone number and email address are used for information activities. Consent
can be terminated at any time by a participant.
- A participant agrees that Aeromix can provide its rights
and obligations to third parties without a notification.
- According to the European Parliament and the Council April 27
Regulation (ES) 2016/679 (hereinafter-Regulation) provisions and requirements,
Aeromix processes personal data of subjects according to Regulation and
national personal data protection laws.
reserves the right to update the rules without any notifications.