Fitness education center “Aeromix” (next AEROMIX) values information security of our clients and other subjected parties. Therefore, we are determined to respect and protect each client’s data privacy.
Personal Data – any information about a physical individual, whose identity is known or can be directly or indirectly determined by first and last names, personal identification number, residential information and internet identification, or individual’s physical, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural, or social status.
Data Management – any data operation that is performed using automated or non-automated tools such as: input, sort, protection, distribution, limitation, deletion, and more.
Data Recipient – physical individual or legal representative, government institution, agency or other, that receives individual’s data, no matter if it is a third-party or not. Government institutions that, according to European Union, have a right to receive individual’s data for research purposes are not considered data recipients. Government institutions are managing individual’s data according to all data protection rules.
Third Party – physical individual or legal representative, government institution, agency or other, that is authorized to process individual’s data.
Data Subject’s Agreement – an authorization given by a data subject to have their personal information and data processed by an authorized party.
Data Subject – a physical individual, whose personal data is processed.
Legal personal data processing criteria
AEROMIX collects and processes your personal data only based on:
- Your agreement
- To create and/or to implement your contract
Personal data processing goals
AEROMIX processes data for seminar organization, membership sales, and direct marketing.
Processed personal data
AEROMIX processes following data:
- With your agreement, personal information that you have filed out in the inquiry form on website aeromix.lt (name, e-mail, phone number, inquiry/comments) or when you address AEROMIX with any e-mail with aeromix.lt domain.
- With your agreement, e-mail that you have indicated when signing for a newsletter four on aeromix.lt.
- Data collected while organizing seminars and selling memberships.
- Personal data received while making business contracts with partners/ service providers (company’s contact’s first name, last name, e-mail, address, phone number).
- Other data that is being received according to your agreement and that is clearly outlined when asking for your agreement.
- Other data that is received while seeking to create or perform a contract with you.
Cookies’ data is not shared with third-parties.
Personal data protection terms
We protect your personal data no longer than it is required by data processing or legal contracts. We do not save outdated or unnecessary information and we seek to constantly update our customer’s information and ensure that it is correct.
Personal data provision
AEROMIX provides your data:
- With your agreement to clearly indicated data recipients;
- To organizations according to legal requirements;
- To third-parties with your agreement that can be asked for a specific situation.
AEROMIX data security tools
AEROMIX activity in internet space corresponds to all requirements by international law, European Union law and the Republic of Lithuania law.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
AEROMIX processed personal data according to the General Data Protection Regulation and has established proper organizational and technical personal data protection tools that allow to protect personal data from accidental or illegal erasure, alteration, disclosure, as well as from any illegal processing.
Data subject right’s implementation
You have a right to:
- Address AEROMIX with a request to receive information about your personal data that is processed by AEROMIX;
- Address AEROMIX with a request to correct or destroy your personal data, when you determine that your data is incorrect, incomprehensive or inaccurate;
- Address AEROMIX with a request to stop your personal data processing if you determine that your data is being processed illegally or dishonestly;
- Address AEROMIX with a request to disagree to have your personal data processed furtherly;
- Address AERMOX with a request to limit your personal data processing if your personal data is processed illegally;
- Address AEROMIX with a request to delete your data when your personal data was processed illegally, or data is unnecessary to achieve goals that the data was used for.
- Address AEROMIX with a request information about AEROMIX processed personal data and receive data in a text file.
For more information contact AEROMIX:
Phone: 8 656 05711; 8 656 12112;
Mail: Vytenio st. 46B, Vilnius.
In case of an unresolved inquiry with AEROMIX and if you are concerned about AEROMIX actions related to private policy, you have a right to address a supervisory institution – State Data Protection Inspectorate, which is responsible for personal data law regulations and control.
Who are we
Our website: https://www.aeromix.lt
What personal data we collect and why
When visitors type comments on our website, we collect data seen in the comment publication form as well as IP address and user record to avoid spam.
If you upload pictures to the website, you should avoid uploading them with saved location data (EXIF GPS). Website’s visitors can download these pictures and extract your location information from them.
When you write a comment on this website, you can select whether you want your name, email, and website to be saved in your cookies. This will allow your information to be filled automatically each time you enter a comment. These cookies are saved for one year.
If you have an account and you sign in into our website, we create a temporary cookie that shows if your browser allows cookies. This cookie does not contain any personal information and is deleted once you close your browser.
When you connect, we also create several cookies that have your signing in information and your display settings. Signing in cookies exist for 2 days and display settings – 2 weeks. When you log out from your account, signing in cookies are deleted.
If you edit or post an entry, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not contain any personal information, but it saves ID of an entry that was just edited or posted. This cookie expires after 1 day.
Content uploaded from other websites
This website might contain contents uploaded from other websites (video, images, text, etc.). Viewing such content equates to visiting a website from which that content was taken.
Whom we share your data with
How long we save your data for
If you write a comment, its text and metadata are saved for unlimited time so that we can recognize and approve future comments automatically and without administrator’s approval.
When you register on our website, we save all your personal information that you indicate in your account. Each user can view, edit, and delete their personal data at any time (except a username). Website’s administrators can also view and edit this data.
If you have an account on this website or if, at some point, you posted a comment here, you can request a data export file with all your personal data that we have saved about you, including information that you provided yourself. You can also request to have all your personal data deleted. Both requests are invalid for data that we are obligated to save according to a law for administrative, legal, or safety purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitors’ comments can be checked using automatic spam search service.
How we protect your data
What data protection procedures we are using
Which third-parties we are collecting data from
What automatic decisions and/or profiling we are performing using your data
Regulated branch of activity information