“The success is the sum of the right decisions”
If you want to learn fitness, to learn how to become an aerobic instructor or how to get high-skill training – you should come to learn fitness into European Fitness School representatives in Vilnius. There you will find Fitness learning center “Aeromix”. You will learn in European Fitness School with the best qualified instructors on the world under the personal supervision of Guillermo Gonzalez Vega. G.Guillermo Vega – is a professional fitness trainer and a great teacher. He created and developed European Fitness School. He has 25 years of experience in fitness and 20 years of experience in teaching. G.Guillermo Vega is one of the most progressive leaders in fitness way.
Who we are
- EUROEDUCATION (European Fitness School) is ansportive association created and developed in 1996 for Guillermo González Vega (Master degree in phisycal education from sport university in Buenos Aires – Argentina).
- The purpose is to form and educate fitness intructors to reach an international standard of knowledge. Give to the students a high level and last innovated information to reach optimal professional performance.
- New – EUROEDUCATION you can get in Lithuania, Fitness learning centre “Aeromix”, under the direction of G.Guillermo Vega.
- EUROEDUCATION performs in more of 18 europeans countries (Italy, Austria, France, Germany,Spain, Switzerland, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Ireland, Lithuania, Poland, Croatia, Luxemburg, Serbia, Turkey, Estonia, Russia, Belgium, Portugal and Greece) and anothers (USA, Argentina, Brazil)
- With the best qualified instructors on the world under the personal supervision of Guillermo Gonzalez Vega. Through an organized structure which allows to present the same product education with the same standard of information. This system allows to keep in each country their own identity and adapt the courses to their own country market.
- More than 45 CEP (Continous Euroeducation Points) actives now in several European and South American cities like Barcelona, Paris, Munich, Frankfurt, Vienna, Florence, Roma, Luxemburg, Dusseldorf, Buenos Aires, Venice, Marseille, Warsaw, Vilnius, Linz, Torino and Napoli, are now hosting programs of our school.
EUROEDUCATION has an extensive experience in organizing events worldwide such as:
- EUROCONVENTION – The main fitness convention in each country.
- EUROMEETING – Specialized fitness convention.
- EUROFITNESSMANIA – Regional fitness convention.
- EUROFITNESSDAY – One fitness day convention.
All this events are made to advertise the new programs and trends developed in the EUROEDUCATION (European Fitness School).
The meaning of EUROEDUCATION:
- Our main objective is to give a Professional standard to fitness industry.
- Investigation and Development of new trends to reach high performance teaching skills.
- Develop the best education programs.
- Promote fitness activities to professional instructors and normal consumers.
EUROEDUCATION European Fitness School offer:
A – Licence education:
- Aerobics Instructor Certification (you have to finish III seminar levels and pass an exam)
- “Step” licence (you have to finish III seminar levels and pass an exam)
- “Dance” licence (you have to finish II seminar levels and pass an exam)
- “Pilates”( you have to finish II seminar levels and pass an exam)
B – Licence study program:
- Basics of Classic aerobics exercises (two days seminar)
- Basics of Step aerobics exercises (two days seminar)
- Power training (two days seminar)
- Basics of Pilates exercises anatomy (two days seminar)
- Egzam to get B-licence (practical and theoretical part)
B – Licence education PERSONAL TRANER (Basic trainer level licence).
B – Licence study program:
- Personal Training Intro (two days seminar)
- Personal Training Complete (two days seminar)
- Personal Training Modul I (two days seminar)
- Personal Training Modul II (two days seminar)
- Exam to get B-licence (practical and theoretical part)